Flat World Video by Mr. Schneider's Web Design Class


Mr. Schneider from Seymore High School contacted me this week to let me know his students were making a "flat classroom video." They posted it to youtube and it is going to be very exciting for my students to view today during their Saturday work day!

I've been up since 6 a.m. creating video to help the students with their Google video work. I'll share that after I post it up today. Julie's been working all day Saturday (while I was sleeping Friday night) with her students. We still have some students who have difficulty connecting (via Skype) but overall most groups are working together very nicely.

The students are very excited about their edublog award nominations. It is really exciting and truly most of the amazing work on the wiki is theirs. After posting closes Tuesday, I'll give you the links to their projects.

Popular Posts