Go vote in the Edublog Awards

I'm so excited to be able to add the new badge to the left for the edublog nominations. It is truly an honor to be nominated. You have until Saturday night at 12 GMT to vote. There are many great people who have been nominated, so go vote for your favorite. It is the votes of many who know that will give these awards legitimacy. Sunday there is a large awards ceremony planned and you can attend.

Cool Cat Teacher - http://coolcatteacher.blogspot.com - Read about the finalists and vote here.












Flat Classroom Wiki - http://flatclassroomproject.wikispaces.com
Read about the finalists and vote here.
The parent of one of my students today said as school was getting out, "I'm go glad to see the students so exited about something at school. It is truly a great project."

I shot a 30 minute video at our reward "field trip" to the local coffee shop. When I get it uploaded, you will be impressed at what these students have learned. I am proud of them and again grateful for my collaborator in this project, Julie Lindsey in Bangladesh.

And remember the award winners are determined by your votes.

Popular Posts