Help me pick out a Mac for my sister!

Tomorrow my sister comes home from Disney and although she will return until early January, she needs me to help her pick out a Mac laptop tomorrow night!

She is a graphic designer and an amazing person who, although she has several learning disabilities overcame the C's she was making in early high school and the "stupid" label of unknowing teachers and fellow students to graduate with highest honors from the Savannah College of Art and Design with both an undergraduate and a graduate degree. She is amazing and I admire her so much.

She is returning home where she will teach part time for Savannah College of Art and Design as an adjunct online professor and will freelance. She does everything from Photoshop to Flash to Dreamweaver and more. She'll need to use her computer wirelessly as well as hooked to a high speed cable modem in our mostly PC based hometown.

Help me! I don't even know where to start. You can weigh in by posting your comment here! (Others can learn from you too.) Over the summer, I asked you and you helped me create my dream lab and helped others too. So, if you love Macs, now is your time to speak up!

Thanks!

Popular Posts