Finding Japanese contacts for Carlene

I love to pass along letters from teachers (when I can.)

Carlene in Atlanta has a request:

"I am interesting in connecting with someone with knowledge of Japanese Medieval times related to the gardens, temples, etc… If that is not possible, then I would like to address the cultural aspect of Japan. My students would be asking questions about Japanese’s food, clothing, and lifestyle. If all possible, linking everything to Japanese medieval times would be preferable. If you can point me to someone, I would really appreciate it."


If you have contacts or ideas for Carlene, either post in the comments or e-mail me at coolcatteacher [at] gmail [dot] com. Perhaps you know an expert or a classroom in Japan.

Thank you for always coming through! What an amazing network of teachers connecting and learning!

tag: , , , ,

Popular Posts